I can't "review and publish" my changes in Text iQ because Text iQ needs to be updated | XM Community
Solved

I can't "review and publish" my changes in Text iQ because Text iQ needs to be updated

Badge

Hey there,
when i want to review and publish my changes in Text IQ, so that i can work with the topics in my data, it says: "Changes can’t be published until Text iQ is updated". But how do i do that?? There is no update buttom displayed or anything...
Best regards and thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 23 May 2022, 22:41

View original

4 replies

Badge

now it says:
"Update in Progress
Text iQ is applying an update to your data set. For the duration of this update, Text iQ and dashboards will not be accessible for this data set. Feel free to navigate to other sections of Qualtrics. We'll keep working here!
Updating: 0%
Update is complete"
so it says it is updating (at 0%) but at the same time it says its complete. Still, nothing changed and when i want to "review and publish" there is still the same message as above...

Badge +48

Linda131 Hmmm, this sounds like it may not be intended functionality. If you haven’t already, we’d recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle an issue like this!

Badge +3

How did you eventually get Text IQ to start an update? I'm having your same original issue. Changes can’t be published until Text iQ is updated

Badge +3

Support is not able to resolve this and said they have received numerous calls about this. Please escalate.

Leave a Reply