Identifying which network distributed a survey for me | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi, I want to distribute a survey via a number of networks (it will be about 20 different networks). I don't need to identify respondents but I do need to identify which network recruited them, as for some of the networks there are incentive payments to assist with recruitment, dependent on how many people answer the survey from their messages. Some networks might recruit only a handful of people and some up to a hundred or so. Mostly they will each be posting the link in a newsletter rather than doing any sort of mailmerge, but even if they use a mailmerge I will never get their distribution lists.
I feel this kind of tracking must be possible with the qualtrics functionaility but I can't work out how to do it? Any help with this greatly appreciated.

You can give each network the survey link with the embedded data field attached at the end. Make sure you add the embedded data field in Survey Flow of the survey to capture this data point in the response data.
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-flow/standard-elements/embedded-data/#SettingValuesFromTheSurveyURL

Many thanks, that's really helpful

Leave a Reply