Importing Survey Template from your survey Library | XM Community
Skip to main content

While creating a survey earlier I used to import the whole survey from my survey library but recently Qualtrics has changed this functionality. Now, Qualtrics has made some changes in the platform because of which instead of importing the entire survey (including survey flow conditions), I'm just able to import individual questions from my pre-created template.
Is there any alternate way by which I can import the whole survey with all the conditions/validations, and the survey flow into my survey? I have already tried it by using a reference survey but it does not work as I have to import two different surveys and merge them into a new single survey. One thing to note is, the new survey in which I want to import the pre-created survey templates is generated via my company's platform using an API and not via 'Create Project' on Qualtrics.

In the image attached below, earlier there was an option of 'Import Entire Survey' which has been removed now.
Qualtrics import.PNG

Vinay_Bohra This may have moved to the project creation page: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/my-projects/creating-a-project/#CreatingFromTheSurveyLibrary

I am running into the same issue, and I'm not sure that the projects creator will help.
I often work with client surveys, they send me a QSF with survey flow logic, and I need to import my template, with survey flow logic. In order to combine 2 full surveys while preserving the logic in both. Is there now a way to do this with these new changes?

Leave a Reply