Is it possible to password protect a response report PDF from an Email Task in Workflows? | XM Community
Skip to main content

I am new to Qualtrics and am transitioning many surveys to Qualtrics from Alchemer. I have a survey and I need to password protect the PDF response report that goes to the respondent. Is that possible and if so, how do I do it? I did not find this in the Help documentation. Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Nope. Password protection is not possible.

One option would be ask them for a password and and encrypt the text of their response and store them at your backend. You can email them the password. Create a separate survey, where you ask them to enter their email address and password, pull the stored data and show them their responses.

Alternatively, you could get custom pdf reports designed which allow greater control, such as branding and password protection: https://demo.survey-awesome.com/PDF-reports

Thank you for the information. I appreciate it! I am not sure what I’ll do because the people who respond to the survey want their PDF password protected and I don’t have the option to use another survey tool.

Is that link to Qualtrics or a third-party provider?

Leave a Reply