Is there a limit to the number of people who can participate in one questionnaire? | XM Community
Solved

Is there a limit to the number of people who can participate in one questionnaire?

• 16 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Is there a limit to the number of people who can participate in one questionnaire?   I'd like to collect questionnaires from about 2,000 people. is it ok? 

My account is a free account

icon

Best answer by Michael_Cooksey 18 December 2023, 21:53

View original

3 replies

Badge +1

A participant's complete (or incomplete) engagement with the questionnaire is one response.  Does that mean I can only survey 500 people?

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Hi there, Huai,

I see you were able to get in touch with Qualtrics Support on this question -- great! 

For anyone else with the same question, here is the reply from our Support Team:

“I understand that you are looking for the limitations of how many respondents you can have.

In this case, since you are running a free account, the limit is 500 hundred responses for every survey and currently, you can have only 3 active surveys.

My best suggestion would be to collect the equivalent of those 1500 responses and then close those surveys to collect the remaining 500.

Maybe collect 1000 and then the other 1000. 

If you upgrade to the trial you will only be able to collect 1000 per survey.

Please review the information here to compare the plans.”

Badge +1

Dear Michael_Cooksey,

Thanks for your reply!

As a free account, you mean I can collect 1500 responses (through three surveys)?

What I originally understood was that the total limit for my three surveys was 500 responses

Leave a Reply