Is there any option to undo the changes made while editing the questions? | XM Community
Solved

Is there any option to undo the changes made while editing the questions?

• 13 July 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

I have tried using ctrl+z for this purpose but it works intermittently. If someone knows a better and a quick way to discard the recent changes done, please let me know.

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 17 July 2023, 19:54

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

You can create a version for each milestone and then revert to it in case of any issues. This is like manually saving.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

You can also restore to any specific version from the tools section of survey builder.

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi @rochak_khandelwal,

There is no option like undo in Qualtrics. But you have an option called ‘Versions’ as shown in below screenshot:

Once you go to ‘Version history’ you will see the last time you have published and you can select the version which you want to use.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Sachin N

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

@Sowrabh1993 @ahmedA @Sachin Nandikol - Hey guys, thanks for your replies. I am aware about  “versions” option and my apologies for missing to mention it. However, that’s too cumbersome for smaller changes, say you deleted a word by mistake or other similar thing. My intention is to know any shortcut to undo such changes which happen by accident.

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi @rochak_khandelwal,

As of now in Qualtrics platform it allows you to use undo option only for recent changes. There is no other options rather than versions. 

Yes i do understand using ‘Version’ for smaller changes is not a good option but as of now this is the only option we have.

Regards,

Sachin N 

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hi @rochak_khandelwal 

As of now there is no functionality to undo the changes done in survey builder other than versions. But you can contact Qualtrics support may be they can help you

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Hey @AmaraW, can you help in this regard?

Thanks. 

Badge +48

Hey @AmaraW, can you help in this regard?

Thanks. 

Hi there 😁 Thank you so much for reaching out. As an XM Community Admin, I am an expert in all things community; unfortunately, I am not a product expert. For more information about the role of an Admin, check out this post!

If you haven’t already, I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle a question like this.

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

That’s really helpful. Thanks @AmaraW.

Leave a Reply