Issues on Redirects from Survey to the External Survey Company "Prodege" | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,
After the completion of the survey, I am trying to redirect the link to the external survey company "Prodege". However, it redirects to different link "https://pod.prodegemr.com/prodegemr/unsigned-transaction-completion?apik=PAT!HMpwEa8t$I&completion_type=1&transaction_id=%201637617148"
Also, there is %20 in front of transaction _id. I followed the following instructions provided by "Prodege" for redirects. But it is still not working.
Implementing Redirects - Qualtrics (1).docxFor the transaction_id, I have included an "embedded data" block at the beginning of the survey, where each participant gets a "transaction_id".
emeddeddata.JPGI am not sure why are we still getting %20 in front of transaction_id and is redirecting incorrectly.
Is there anything I could do to remove %20 in front of transaction_id and redirect to the Prodege instead of different links?
Thank you in advance!

%20 represents a space. I would check for an accidental space entered where the URL was entered.

Hi MatthewM,
Thank you for your response.
Even though there are no any spaces in redirect links, we are still getting %20 in front of transaction_id. Do you have any idea what might be the other possible reasons behind it?

Sorry, I don't have any other ideas about what could be happening. The most likely explanation seemed to be the presence of an undetected space between the = sign and the ${e://Field/transaction_id} code in the EOS redirect.
You might try removing the transaction ID code from the URL in the redirect and replacing it with a number (e.g., https://pod.prodegemr.com/prodegemr/unsigned-transaction-completion?apik=PAT!HMpwEa8t$I&completion_type=1&transaction_id=12345). Then test to see if the %20 still appears or not. If %20 still shows up, there might be a problem with the survey or Qualtrics that should be directed to Qualtrics Support. If %20 does not appear, then try retyping the transaction ID code in (do not copy and paste) and retest.

Leave a Reply