Justifying an FTE (or more) for Qualtrics | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,
I'm a brand admin at my university. We use CoreXM only, but we push the envelope on it...it has become our DIY Business Process Automation tool. I believe it needs a lot more than .5 FTE currently dedicated to it. I believe it can be leveraged (we have an enterprise license) across our organization to help departments and individuals be more effective and efficient, saving on time, funds, and effort.
I'm looking for opinions and information from other Qualtrics customers. Do you have 1 or more FTEs dedicated to Qualtrics? If so, how many? And how many users do you support? If you don't have a FTE, do you wish you had?
Any and all info that could be used to build (or tear down) a case for a FTE (or more) dedicated to Qualtrics is greatly appreciated.

Hi mklubeck ,
My organization has an enterprise license with almost 40 users. I'm the brand admin and providing informal support and occasional focused training as needed but we have 0 FTE dedicated to managing Qualtrics. I think we could benefit from a Qualtrics admin position but the senior management doesn't recognize the need. As a result, we're not leveraging all of the features in Qualtrics that we could, and not using it as efficiently as possible.
Good luck making your case!

Thanks MatthewM
I appreciate your response and the info (and the well-wishes). Hopefully I'll hear from more Brand Admins...

This is always an issue, with thought of I can just put the resource back on the phone, to make consumers happy.
Is it possible to look at your standard retention or reorder rate, and then look at those who have returned negative feedback and you have responded to, and see what the retention rate is of those customers, in some early tests we have seen a 10% uplift in retention when the CX team have been involved

AndrewColoplast Not sure we're on the same page. I'm working at a University as the brand admin. We use Qualtrics for much more than a survey tool (but we don't have CX), and I believe we would greatly benefit from a Full-Time-Employee assigned to assist in using Qualtrics as a Business Process Automation tool.

Leave a Reply