Loop and Merge window dimensions are bugged | XM Community
Solved

Loop and Merge window dimensions are bugged

Userlevel 3
Badge +10
  • Level 3 ●●●
  • 35 replies

Hi all,
This morning I noticed that the Loop and Merge screen dimensions are bugged: the fields flow off screen, and the spacing is all wrong. This happens for me across accounts, across browsers, across new vs. old surveys, and with/without an external monitor plugged in. Any idea what's going on? Is the fix on my end or on Qualtrics'?

image.png

icon

Best answer by JoseS 8 August 2022, 18:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hi nroot,
Definitely not just you. I've just checked a Loop & Merge in one of my projects and it's appearing the same. Looks like the stylesheet on Qualtrics's end has table width set to 100%.
image.pngToggling it off set it back to normal, so that might be sufficient for you if you don't mind toggling it every time you reload the page.
Hopefully the devs will notice and fix this soon!

Badge +1

I discovered this bug last Friday, July 29th, and submitted a support request for it. Other functionality (e.g., pasting values in from Google Sheets) is also non-operational. The Support person stated that it had been escalated to the engineering department. It's been four days now with no fix. Not acceptable!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Hello Stephen Wheeler, bgooldfed and nroot -- thank you so much for sharing your questions and concerns about this issue. I can confirm that this issue has indeed been raised to the engineering department, and we apologize for any confusion or frustration this issue may be causing. We hope to have the issue resolved for everyone soon. If you're a Qualtrics customer with a customer success rep and/or brand admin, you can always escalate your concerns directly with those folks as well, and they can also check on the status of these issues for you.
Again, I sincerely apologize for any stress or frustration this issue is causing at the moment!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello Stephen Wheelerbgooldfed and nroot, thank you for your patience while our team worked to fix this issue. This issue has now been reported as being resolved!
Apologies for the inconvenience this issue has caused!

Leave a Reply