Matching end of survey messages with specific selections within a multiple choice question | XM Community
Skip to main content

I created a registration form, and want to link include ADD EVENT TO YOUR CALENDAR via Google. There are 15 dates from which respondents can choose, but when I cannot successfully "connect" a date choice with the specific end-of-survey message I've prepared.
Is that because the question is within a block so branching just doesn't work? I created a branch (as a test) choosing one of the dates and then created a customized end of survey message. In Survey Flow it seems right (if XX is selected, then user sees XX end of survey message) but it just doesn't work.

Marcie_B
Try creating a hidden question (include in a separate block and delete the block from survey flow) and pipe that embedded data choice (date) within that hidden question when done you can add this after the date block to an embedded data. E.g.: Embedded data= End of Survey Text and pipe that embedded data field within End of Survey.
Hope it helps!

Hi Marcie_B ,
Assuming that you're overriding the survey options in the Customize End of Survey screen, I don't think the fact that the question is located in a block has anything to do with it.
Can you share a screen shot of that part of your Survey Flow? What happens instead of the correct message being displayed?

Leave a Reply