Multiple Quotas | XM Community
Question

Multiple Quotas

• 2 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,

I have created a Survey workflow for our clients to sign up to a workshop.
Of course there are a limited amount of spaces which is what I have set the simple quota to.

What I would like to know is if it is possible to include a separate survey that is linked to the original for any cancellations.

e.g. Someone signs up and receives an email confirmation (I set this up on the workflow) that they secured their place however can a link be included to cancel their secure place so it automatically deletes that persons quota so I don’t have to manually delete each time someone personally emails me to cancel.

And...

Once the quota target is reached, can another survey be created to allow them to go onto a “waiting list” and when cancellations occur, to automatically be updated and transferred to the first quota.

I hope this all make sense as I would appreciate learning how to do this, very useful tool if it is possible that is

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

You’ll need to use either the API or web service calls to get this one.

With limited seats, one issue you’ll face is that quotas take some time to update, therefore, towards the end, you may have more confirmations than seats.

Leave a Reply