Multiple Translation | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi all, I am very new to qualtrics and I am a bit confused with regards to making my survey available in multiple languages. The default language will be in English and then it will be available in 23 languages. We are going to get the survey translated by a third party. Now my question is as follows (please excuse for my limited knowledge):

1. What is the best way to go about with this process? Should I first build the survey on qualtrics and then download that file and submit it to the translation agency?

2. Which file format will be best to perform this process?

Any other guidance or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

Yes, you should build the survey first. You can then go into Translations, add all the languages, and export the translation file with all the languages. The export includes all the question tags that you need in order to then upload the revised translations back up.
Don't trust translation agencies - always have those peer reviewed in each country. I haven't once had a great translation from any agency.

Leave a Reply