No data showing | XM Community
Question

No data showing

• 20 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have a survey of 50 responses. However, the data and analysis page says I have 0 responses and won’t show me data. How can I resolve this? I have a problem ticket with Qualtrics but they still haven’t called me even through the wait time was 30 minutes. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Do you have any responses in progress?

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @ssaracen,

The discrepancy between the number of responses you expect and what's showing in the Data & Analysis tab could be due to a few reasons:

1. Survey Status: Ensure that your survey is active. If your survey is closed or expired, it won't collect responses.

2. Response Status: Check if the responses are recorded or still in progress. Responses in progress are not yet recorded and won't show up in the Data & Analysis tab. You can check this by going to the Data & Analysis tab and selecting "Responses in Progress".

3. Data Filters: Ensure that there are no filters applied in the Data & Analysis tab that might be hiding some responses.

4. Survey Version: If you have edited your survey after collecting responses, Qualtrics creates a new version of the survey. Make sure you're viewing the correct version of the survey that corresponds to your responses.

Let me know if this helps.

Leave a Reply