Online panel does not work ! | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi there,
I tried to use online panel to let Qualtric to help me collect the data since my survey was qualtircs based. However, when I clicked the online panel, it showed the error "Page failed to load due to an internal server error. Please try again later." I tried to connect with a repsentative last week, she asked me the permission to access the account and promised it will be fixed within 48 hours. After that, I never heard anything from your team.
Today, I tried it again and it still does not work. But I cannot get in touch with anyone anymore. No response via chat for more than 30 minutes as well as over the phone.
I mean, this is money bussiness but nobody cares. I cannot understand.

Hi czw0102!
We apologize for your recent experience. It looks like a member of our Support Team was able to follow up with you in regards to your online panel permissions. Online panels are a paid feature available for some users based on account licenses. We'd recommend you connect with your brand admin for additional information on how to get this permission enabled. If you are unsure who your brand admin is, please check out this resource!

Leave a Reply