Open the survey in the same device multiple times | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi

We have a EX survey we are distributing by anonymous link using an authenticator and we will have tablets to take the survey. We are doing the test but when we try to open the link again or reload the page to retake the survey we get the message of you have already take this survey.

Is there anyway to fix this? 

Hello Erikahueer,

We had the same issue as well during our survey and the way we got around this was to set the amount of times someone could fail the SSO login. We notice participants who failed the SSO login over 3 times were blocked from the survey where it would display this message. Unfortunately we realized after the survey that we could set the fail attempt to over 1000 times in case someone could not log in anymore. We can’t pinpoint the associates who had this error but we did know it was a common issue with over 50 participants. Other settings that will help is to allow participants with your SSO setup is provide in the screenshot below!

We also toggled on the “Allow respondents to finish later” that way they can relog into the survey where it was last saved. I tested all of this in a fake survey and just made myself a participant to double check all settings were correct. I hope this solves your issue! It was a long process for us to found out the source of the issue. 

Leave a Reply