Post-Survey Email Trigger is not working | XM Community
Question

Post-Survey Email Trigger is not working

• 19 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hi, 

I have a list of people that I add into the The Post Survey email Trigger so that they know when customers submitted a new response to survey.

But they’re not receiving the email at all even though inside Data and analytics, we can already see a number of responses from customers. Is there a reason why it’s not working as intended?

Thanks. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Su_Zin Go to run history tab and you can see what’s working 

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

Did you tried using email task of workflow with create response event?

Badge +1

hi @Shashi I didn’t create a workflow for it. Because it worked fine for other surveys if I just put the list of emails in the ‘Manage email triggers’ 

Badge +1

Hi, @dxconnamnguyen , I did the trigger from Post-Survey Options so couldn’t see the status from the Workflow

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

One thing you should rule out is the possibility that Qualtrics has flagged the emails as undeliverable. I’ve had this happen to users in my organization, without their knowledge, when trying to send them emails through Qualtrics. The only way to check is to contact Qualtrics Support and send them the list of emails that are not receiving your Trigger messages; Support can unflag any addresses that were flagged as undeliverable.

Badge +4

@Su_Zin Did you ever find out the root cause of your issue with email triggers not sending? We started having the same issue around the same time.

Leave a Reply