Progress bar with verbose text does not work | XM Community
Skip to main content

I have set Progress Bar with verbose text. However, no text shows up in the progress bar. What am I missing?

Did you try to refresh your window? use Ctrl+F5 to refresh the Qualtrics account page and check it again if it’s implemented. Also refresh the Preview page as well using same key combination.

@ArunDubey  Yes, tried that, tried in a private browser, different computer too 🙂 No luck still

Hello @Dhananjayan Palaniswamy and good morning from a sunny Sweden!

Is it for all your projects or only this one? If it’s just this one, can you see if you’ve done anything differently with this one? 

All the best

-Mattias

@Dhananjayan Palaniswamy , Have you applied any CSS style on a particular class or tag for “display:none” or “visibility:hidden”. Which can also conflict your prog bar settings. Please check your project look and feel “General » header / footer” or check “Style » Custom CSS”.

@MattiasM  @ArunDubey I think I found what is the problem. Though I don’t have a solution to this yet.

This problem is appearing in the “classic” layout which I am using for all my surveys. The only layout the “progress bar with verbose text” or “progress bar with text” works at the moment is the “flat” layout which I am not using in any of my surveys.

@MattiasM  @ArunDubey I think I found what is the problem. Though I don’t have a solution to this yet.

This problem is appearing in the “classic” layout which I am using for all my surveys. The only layout the “progress bar with verbose text” or “progress bar with text” works at the moment is the “flat” layout which I am not using in any of my surveys.

Great!! Good luck @Dhananjayan Palaniswamy !!

@MattiasM  @ArunDubey I think I found what is the problem. Though I don’t have a solution to this yet.

Hello again

I use Classic as well and that works with the text for me. Which Theme do you have? I used “Blank”.

All the best

-Mattias

Any luck with the solution?

@MattiasM Turns out to be a problem with the theme after all. When I changed the theme to “Blank” and added our company logo again, it’s working fine now :) 

So I guess it has to do with the Theme we had earlier.

@MattiasM Turns out to be a problem with the theme after all. When I changed the theme to “Blank” and added our company logo again, it’s working fine now :) 

So I guess it has to do with the Theme we had earlier.

Woohoo, sounds like I am helping :) 

Leave a Reply