"Public" Library for Surveys | XM Community
Skip to main content

Today in Qualtrics, when a Survey is saved to a library, that library (and survey) is only available to that user. How can we build a library that can be accessed by everyone? The objective is to get teams to create copies of surveys available in the library than create new.
Please advise.
Thank you.

Hi rameshanthony
If I understand correctly you are trying to share surveys with your team.
The easiest way to do that is by "collaborating" with specific users or groups of users. You just need to go to the Projects screen, find the survey you want to share, and click on the three dots at the right-hand side to find the "Collaborate" option. Then, all the approved users will have that survey visible under Projects, and under Library.
That should do it.

I have the same question, and given the title of the above question, I think @rameshanthony is asking is how to make a survey template truly public.
I have successfully collaborated with other folks on surveys with others, but it is annoying to need to add them each time when I don't actually care who can see the template. Moreover, I would like as many people as possible to be able to reuse the instrument themselves.

You should have your Qualtrics Brand Administrator create Groups of users (for example, all users in your brand could be members of a single Group) as needed.
Once you created a Groups:

• Everyone in a group can access anything in the group library (surveys (i.e., survey template), blocks, questions, graphics, messages, etc.)

• You can collaborate with the group on surveys instead of having to do it individually.

Leave a Reply