Random assignment of one out of a large number of questions feat images | XM Community
Solved

Random assignment of one out of a large number of questions feat images

• 19 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I have 500 images. I want responders to be randomly assigned 10 and rate them 1-5. 

From what I’ve understood, the best way to do this is to create multi-choice questions for all and add the images to them - and use the randomizer for the random assignment.

The problem here is that I would have to create 500 questions and add the images to them one-by-one. 

Is there any other way to do this that does not require me to add everything one-by-one? (Is there another way to do the randomization not requiring the creation of all the questions to be chosen from or is there another way to do a “bulk upload” - perhaps by writing some code that creates a file (e.g. csv) detailing the form that I can upload online)

Update: I am preferably looking for a solution that works with a free account, but I believe I will be able to get a premium account, meaning that any solution using the API would also be appreciated :)

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Deepak 19 April 2023, 23:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

@elliotni You do not need to create 500 questions you need to create one multiple choice with 500 options and then advance randomize them.

You can include all the images in library at once and include those images in 500 options (this is still manual). Post which you will be able to get the desired result. 

Leave a Reply