Remove "Qualtrics Survey" in subject line for sent emails | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello 

I have set up a workflow event that send an email if someone leaves their email address at the end of the survey. In workflow, the subject line looks like this: 

However, when this email is received, the email subject line has “"Qualtrics Survey" inserted at the beginning: 

Is there a way to remove "Qualtrics Survey" in the subject line, and replace it with our own company name? 

thank you for your help! 

Zoe 

@ZoeRobo Add your company name to the “From Name” field or by default it’s gonna be Qualtrics Survey System

Thank you @dxconnamnguyen . I don’t get the option to add my company name to the “From Name” field. I am in touch with the qualtrics team as I think it’s down to an error in our license plan… 

Thank you @dxconnamnguyen . I don’t get the option to add my company name to the “From Name” field. I am in touch with the qualtrics team as I think it’s down to an error in our license plan… 

Strange. I don’t know that they can strip that option away from you.

These are the options I get … I can change the “From” field, but I can’t change the @ field… 

Thank you @dxconnamnguyen - that’s helpful as it makes some change. However, it still doesn’t solve our issue of “Qualtrics Survey” being preloaded into the subject header when the email reaches an inbox: 

workflow: 

inbox: 

Any thoughts? 

Thank you @dxconnamnguyen - that’s helpful as it makes some change. However, it still doesn’t solve our issue of “Qualtrics Survey” being preloaded into the subject header when the email

Oh I see it now, that’s not the default From Name. Are you using the Email Template?

Thanks @dxconnamnguyen - I’m not sure what you mean by email template? I’m using the standard “Email by Qualtrics” settings that is available when I set up an task using workflow:

The pop up box appears:

which I then enter my details into.. 

Is there another way? 

thank you! 

Zoe 

@ZoeRobo Found it. You can remove it by contacting your account executive. Is your license on trial?

thank you @dxconnamnguyen , no our license is not on trail. I will contact our account exec! Thought I was going mad… really appreciate your help! 

Leave a Reply