Share respondents survey response to Facebook | XM Community
Skip to main content

I would like to add a share button where a respondent can share their survey response to a Facebook Group. Is this possible? Preferably in the “Thank You” message when the survey has been completed. Thanks!

Try following the instructions in this PDF. The screenshots are dated but last time I tried the code, it still worked. I put it as a descriptive text block at the end of my survey. Unfortunately I don't remember it working when I tried to put it in the "Thank You" message.
[pdf] How to add Facebook and Twitter share buttons to a Qualtrics Survey. - Free Download PDF
There are also a few website suggestions in this community post - perhaps one of those will be useful for you

lizb311 Thanks for the response, but I want the ability to share the response, not the survey for someone else to take.

poolSFM
The only custom step here would be to create a custom URL of the response summary page you see in the customized end of survey. Once done, you can include the below script in your End Of Survey and replace the URL.
Step 1: Include the JavaScript SDK on your page once, ideally right after the opening 

body
 tag.

Step 2: Place this code wherever you want the plugin to appear on your page. Replace the value of data-href by your URL.

More info: Share Button - Social Plugins (facebook.com)
Hope this helps!

Leave a Reply