Statistics table in the new Results Dashboard? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,
I just clicked "try it now" on the Results section in one of my surveys and got the new Results in Dashboard style.
However I'm trying to find a visualisation that I had in the old Results section (and I can still find in the Reports section), but can't seem to find in the new one:
The Statistics table.
I can only find in the Results section that I can add a table and add metrics Count, Min, Max, Mean. But Standard Deviation and Variance don't seem to be within the possibilities? Or am I not looking in the right place?

Thanks,

Hi there, amongst other things, I am also unable to find the Statistics table with the new dashboard style Results. The Advanced Reports should continue to have the Statistics tables if it will no longer be available in the Results tab.

The new Results dashboard is horrible beyond belief. Incomprehensible layout and terminology. Settings hidden in sub-sub-sub menus. Terrible defaults. Hates numeric data (tries to treat it as text). Settings that are apparently options but then not visible/applied. No simple navigation from side paneI. No dashboard shareable link only email. I could go on....

Leave a Reply