Struggle in condition based email invite. | XM Community
Solved

Struggle in condition based email invite.

• 19 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
  • QPN Level 8 ●●●●●●●●
  • 546 replies

Hi All,

I need small favor here. I’m extracting the B2B data from SFTP server and loaded it in XM directory using B2B loader. Now I have to send email to specific group e.g. if product=ABC and location=XYZ then send survey automatically to that respondent. I’m able to create the distribution to send the survey. But I’m not getting how to apply logic in workflow XM directory to send the survey to specific group based on those conditions. Please let me know if I’m missing something.

icon

Best answer by Appzk 19 June 2023, 13:43

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

I would suggest distributing survey via automation i .e., post data import via SFTP, enable the survey distribution automation with filter condition.

Create survey distribution automation for each of your different criteria’s as mentioned in your description above.

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

I would suggest distributing survey via automation i .e., post data import via SFTP, enable the survey distribution automation with filter condition.

Create survey distribution automation for each of your different criteria’s as mentioned in your description above.

Thanks for your response. Yes, I tried to create automation. but the problem is, it’s a time specific automation but I want to send survey immediately after my load task. Is there any way I can handle this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

Contact import automation can be set for on-demand basis followed-up by survey distribution should help you achieve. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Contact import automation can be set for on-demand basis followed-up by survey distribution should help you achieve. 

We cannot use as we are extracting B2B (Account and contact) data from different source and merging it in XM directory then we want to send the survey based on some criteria.

Everything is running in sequence, like data pushed from App to SFTP and extraction done from SFTP to Qualtrics and the load B2B information in XMD. Then extract B2B data from SF and merge information in XMD. then trigger survey based on collected data.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Based on the info you’ve provided, would it work to trigger the workflow by an XM Directory event?

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Based on the info you’ve provided, would it work to trigger the workflow by an XM Directory event?

Hi @EmilyErickson thanks much for your response. I used the XM directory event as well. but the problem is I’m not able to apply the condition from loaded response into this. Please suggest me how can I apply specific criteria to send the email through XM directory.

Leave a Reply