Survey flow | XM Community
Skip to main content

HI! 

I want to conduct a survey in which participants are grouped into different conditions at random. For example, one group first sees a variation of 1A and then 2B, and the other group sees 2A and 1B. Under each group (e.g., 1A, 2A, etc.) there are three possibilities that could be shown (pictures) with questions following.  I also have a block with questions before and after this randomisation. The problem that keeps occurring, is that it only shows the first parts of the condition (1A or 2A) and does not progress to 1B or 2B, but immediately goes to the last block of questions before the end of the survey. 

If anyone knows how to fix that, please let me know. Thank you!

Please share the screenshots of your survey flow.

Please share the screenshots of your survey flow.

I’ve added the images above! 

The 2B randomizer should not be under 1A randomizer. Make use of group element and put both 2B and 1A randomizer under one group, so that this group is directly under main parent ramdomizer.

The 2B randomizer should not be under 1A randomizer. Make use of group element and put both 2B and 1A randomizer under one group, so that this group is directly under main parent ramdomizer.

It worked! Thank you so much for your help.

Hello, everyone! I am a beginner in Qualtrics. I started creating a survey for my study, and I encountered this issue:

I created a verifiable question just to ensure that participants understand and follow instructions. In an a block, I created 2 questions in separate pages: Q1 on page 1 as the instructions page, and Q2 on page 2 as the verifiable question. 

I want participants to be sent back to the instructions page if they choose incorrect responses for Q2, but proceed to the next block if they choose the correct responses. I need help to achieve this.

Leave a Reply