Survey flow record for unfinished responses | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi everyone, 

in my survey I randomized the blocks that appear to each respondent. 50% of the respondent get the full questionnaire, while the remaining 50% gets a shorter version. The idea is to understand if a shorter questionnaire also encourages respondents to complete the training faster. While it is easy to understand which version of the questionnaire respondents who completed the survey got, simply by looking at missing answers, I do not know how to retrieve which blocks those who did not finish the survey would have seen. Do you have any clue of how I can do this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best, 

Marco

Hi @marcodisi ,

You can find your unfinished response in Data & Analysis → Response in Progress https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-options/partial-completion/

Also, I would set a embedded data in the randomizer to tag which version of the survey the respondents are getting. Looking at missing response is hard now because you also gonna have the incomplete one.

We can also use this option to see the block order which respondent might have seen and accordingly add a logic in excel to understand which block they could have seen.

Leave a Reply