Survey Language | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello! I have created a survey in English with translation in 6 different languages. I would like to post the survey on different websites/social media platforms and I would like to ensure that the survey language matches the language of the website/social media platforms so that the participants click the link the survey opens in that specific language (social media platform language) and not in English.  What is the best way to do that? Please suggest. Thanks

@sajjid 

As mentioned here:

“When a participant starts your survey, Qualtrics will check their web browser settings to see which language they use to browse the internet. If your survey is translated into their internet browser language, this translation will automatically be used, placing most participants in the correct translation with no additional work needed on your end.”

Hence, you would not need to do anything on your end.

Along with this, I would also suggest to always show language drop down on top right of survey so that in case of any browser cookies issues language is automatically not change than user can select language from drop down. 

Leave a Reply