Survey not accessible after publishing | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi everyone,
I distributed unique links to my survey from Qualtrics to a few of my personal emails for testing embedded data fields and the logic. I took the survey from my first email and found an issue in the embedded data that I fixed and then published survey again. I went to a different email to take with the fix. When I click on that link it says:
"You have either already completed the survey or your session has expired."
I haven't taken the survey from this email yet and I don't have any responses in progress, and my incomplete survey responses are set to record 1 month after the last time they edited the response.
I tried taking from 2 other email addresses and same problem. I tried sending a reminder to see if that helped, but same error when clicking the link. Any ideas?

Hi there, how are you creating your links? If you used the Qualtrics Mailer or Personal Links to create the Individual Links, then you should have access to Download the Distribution History which will tell you the status of each of the Individual Links. When viewing the Distribution History export, does the Status column align with your experience for each of the links? If not, you might want to get in touch with Qualtrics Support to have them take a closer look.

Leave a Reply