Unique document link as embedded data | XM Community
Skip to main content

Instead of my prior question regarding embedded data into a table, we do have this information hosted in a summary document available to customers. We are considering using a unique link for them to access their summary document for reference in completing the form.
I understand the link would have to be generated and included in the embedded data to be used in the form. We are about to test this, but curious if anyone has successfully incorporated secure document linking as embedded data within a survey?
We are trying this method to mitigate the need for them to navigate too far from the form and not completing. We can direct them to log into our customer portal to retrieve it, but I feel that is more effort than needed.

ColbyA If you haven't already, I’d recommend reviewing this support page on piped text and this support page on embedded data to help you get started. If you still have questions after reviewing the linked support pages, you'll want to reach out to the  Support team, as they are best equipped to help answer questions and provide support! 😁

Leave a Reply