Urgent: I don't see my first page of the published survey: please advice | XM Community
Skip to main content

Dear all,

I just have published a survey but I don't see the first page. Can anyone advice what is wrong with it and how to cope with this?
I have a free account until 28 of July.
Much obliged.

Look at your Survey Flow and the Display Logic of your questions on the first page to make sure that there isn't some condition assigned that might be hiding the questions/page.

I am not sure but the first page is to collect data, why do i get a widget error? This is crucial for my analysis. pls advice

What does the widget error say? Can you share a screen shot? More information or visuals are needed to help troubleshoot the problem.

debbie1 Hm, this sounds like it may not be the intended functionality. If you haven't already, I'd recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle an issue like this 😁

Dear all,
Thank you: the previous problems were resolved. Thank you for the help.
But can you please tell me why I keep getting problems when I am trying to receive help through the community link when I am logged into my XM application:
I don't understand this: when I am trying to log into this community or send a support form I am referred back through a link at the homepage where I need to log again. This is happening until I send a message directly from the support form which is online. Why is this happening?
I also have a question for people to send me their contact details if they want to participate in a validation team. But I don't see their details.
Can anyone help me out? Also how to delete the first two reactions? Because these were trials?
Thank you.

Leave a Reply