What is everyone's policy about use of Save and Continue option? | XM Community

What is everyone's policy about use of Save and Continue option?

• 15 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I would like to hear policies and how you control the use of Save and Continue option. I have heard about a case because of the use of the option so I wanted to know how everyone hands their brand with the option.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

That's an interesting issue to consider. I have not heard of issues related to this but I suppose that could be dependent on the topic of a given survey and the sensitivity of the information being collected. Do you mean control the use of Save and Continue by other users in your Qualtrics brand, or control the use by your survey respondents?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I know for us (I am a brand Admin) don't say anything to the survey taker and most of our users don't even know that there is a save and continue option. So I was wondering what others does with that option. Is there a way for the Admin to turn that option off because I did not find it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Except in rare cases, we turn it on. If something happens to a person's device or browser, we want them to be able to come back and finish the survey.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

TomG We like that also plus some of our surveys are long so the researchers want to make sure that the takers can come back and finish. Do you let the takers know it on with a statement?

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55484#Comment_55484It depends on the survey. For outside panel surveys we don't. For customer surveys it depends on the survey with regards to length and sample size. If it is a small sample size, absolutely, because every response counts.

Leave a Reply