Workflow email, user saying not receiving | XM Community
Skip to main content

I have a survey that staff are entering an email address of where they want the survey results to be sent to.  There is a workflow to send the results to whatever is in that text box.

I have a staff member who is saying she is not receiving the response.  She has checked her junk mail, cleared her cache, restarted computer.  I checked the data & analysis tab, and it looks like the email address is being entered in correctly. When I do a test, it comes right to mine, so I feel like it is working, but am running out of troubleshooting ideas for her.

Any thoughts on how to ensure she will receive the workflow?  Thank you!!

Check with IT at your organization to make sure that messages from Qualtrics are not being quarantined for this recipient. While you’re at it, ask your IT to whitelist Qualtrics as a sender.

If your organization is not quarantining messages from Qualtrics to this recipient, then it’s possible that Qualtrics may have flagged your colleague’s email address as undeliverable, even though it is valid. (This has happened on several occasions in my organization because our spam protection software and Qualtrics do not always communicate very well with each other.) To find out if this is the case, and have it resolved, you would need to reach out to Qualtrics support and ask them to check if the email address is flagged.

Thank you so much!  I appreciate your help!

That is exactly what it was, her email address was being flagged as undeliverable, and Qualtrics support was able to remove the flag.  You have saved me a bunch of time troubleshooting with my IT crew, thanks again!!

Leave a Reply