After creating a survey and attaching to unique user, can you create a URL that is generic ? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,

We would like to distribute a survey on social media but when the user logs in, it forces them to authentic using our identity management system and then matches them to the correct survey for their identity.
I know we can force people to through Google oath to log in, I know that I can load user email addresses for distribution but how would you create a generic survey URL so that the system can match their identify to the survey that is for the respondant and then we can report on how many times they have logged in to finish the survey etc.

Thank you,
Stephanie

Hi Stephr1000 - if you have not yet already, we'd highly recommend taking a look at our Authenticator support page! You won't be able to report out on how many times someone logs in to finish the survey, but you will be able to use a generic anonymous link (with the Authenticator setup) that captures the users identity. If you have any follow up questions, be sure to reach out to our wonderful Support team, as they are best equipped to help!

Leave a Reply