Clickable Demos

• 18 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 684 replies
Hello all,

I'm doing some investigations into how to incorporate a clickable demo made with InVision into a concept testing survey. Is this possible to embed, if I have a URL? I'm thinking something like a frame that is like a new website within the survey but am open to any other ideas.

Thanks for the help!
icon

Best answer by mattyb513 20 March 2019, 11:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Dropping an iframe into a survey is pretty simple. If InVision doesn't give you an embed code directly, something like the following could work:

```html
<iframe src="YOUR_INVISION_URL_HERE" style="width: 100%; height: 80vh; border: 0;"></iframe>
```
Working Demo: https://s.qualtrics.com/jfe/preview/SV_ex7AY1r4CfcxtB3?Q_SurveyVersionID=current&Q_CHL=preview

Remember, to add HTML make sure are in the HTML view. The toggle is on the top right of the question text.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
@jpardicusick,

It's been a while since I did InVision, but here is what I used for desktops:
```
<div style="text-align:center"><iframe src="_invision_url_goes_here_" sandbox="allow-forms allow-pointer-lock allow-same-origin allow-scripts" allowfullscreen="" width="450" height="895" frameborder="0"></iframe></div>
```
I ran into some issues demoing a mobile app on a mobile device (it may have been the configuration of the InVision demo that I had no control over), so ended up showing some fixed images and changing them using swipe gestures.

Leave a Reply