Collectors/Links/Filters: Need Help | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi - I just traded up for Qualtrics, and am in need of help for what I hope is basic. Historically, when I created anonymous surveys in SurveyMonkey, I would create different anonymous collector links for different constituencies we were fielding surveys to.
Then, I would create different collector filters to analyze how each constituency responded and compare vs. one another etc.
How do I do this in Qualtrics? I can only find a way to create one anonymous link, and cannot figure out how to create additional anonymous links for the same survey (versus creating three different survey copies to send to three different constituencies) that also can be filtered as such.
Thank you for any advice or help you have.

Just add the embedded data to the URL query string.
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-flow/standard-elements/embedded-data/#SettingValuesFromTheSurveyURL
So, take the anonymous URL, add:

?Org=OrganizationA
or whatever it is you need. Then add into the survey flow an embedded data category at the beginning that simple reads "Org". Don't enter anything for the value. It will simply "read" the query string to grab the organization name for you.

Thank you Kate! I will try this now. I really appreciate it.

Leave a Reply