Custom Email Confirmation | XM Community
Skip to main content
We are looking to use a survey for event registration, and would like the option to customize the email conformation after the survey/event responses have been received.

I see where you can add HTML/CSS to the distribution email, but not sure if this is where we can customize a confirmation email. Can this be done?

Thank you!
I found it - for anyone wondering, it's under "Triggers" where you sent up an email response.
@bphelps : Yes, Triggers will work for that purpose, but since they've added the Actions feature I've found that functionality to be more reliable and easier to use than Triggers.
@MatthewM I will have to check that out - do you have more customization options in Actions?
For the purpose of a confirmation message the two are largely the same, except that Actions allows you to customize the sender email (if applicable to your account) and it also has superior Response Summaries (if applicable to your confirmation). Also, with Actions there is a reporting feature where you can track how many times they were sent, etc.

Leave a Reply