Exported PDF Responses not showing words, just blank | XM Community
Solved

Exported PDF Responses not showing words, just blank

• 30 January 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge
Hello all from the Philippines,

My name is Erika Garcia and I have recently just completed collecting all of my responses for my study using Qualtrics. However, whenever I try to view the responses via PDF or through the platform, it's just blank (no text) except for photos included in my survey. Why is this happening?

I have also emailed technical support about this.

I am using a MacBook Pro and the Safari and Google Chrome Browsers and I am using the Qualtrics Survey Platform under Southern New Hampshire University.

Below is the link to the affected survey, however, I would like to ask you NOT TO COMPLETE the survey as I am STRICTLY PROHIBITED from using people outside of Southern New Hampshire University as participants.

Thank you for your help.
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 30 January 2019, 16:18

View original

5 replies

Badge
@Shashi That worked! Thank you so much!
Hello @STANDARD_DEVIATION ,

Go to the Old Look and feel Editor under the color section change the question text color, choose text color to black.
Badge
And this is what is showing after clicking on "view response" via Qualtrics itself. I highlighted the text and it appears that the text is set to white font color. How to get rid of this problem?

!
Badge
This is how it looks!

!
Badge
Oh, here is the link: https://snhu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6DrTJs8ltqHopRr

(there is no way to edit my post once it's been posted unfortunately, so posted link here)

Leave a Reply