How can I allow two participants to fill in the same survey? | XM Community
Skip to main content

I am creating a survey that requires the participants to answer in pairs. To do this, I need to make sure:

1. The two participants can enter the same survey questionnaire and they both can modify the answers.

2. I need a unique link for each pair of participants.

3. Participants with the same link are allowed to save, leave and continue later.

Thanks a lot!!!!

I am thinking to add an authentic to the survey so respondents who enter the same authentic can access the same survey questionnaire. Would that work? How can I let qualtrics to resume the previous answer if the participants come back to the survey again?
Thanks!

Hi @Jing,
As long as you're using Individual or Personal survey links, and both respondents in the pair have the same link, the survey should meet your requirements. An Authenticator would work as well. The key things to be aware of are:

1. Only one respondent should be working in the survey at a time. If both respondents work in the survey at the same time then some responses may not be saved.

2. The survey should not be submitted until both respondents are finished working on it.

Hope this helps.

Leave a Reply