How can I randomize 4 pictures, so each participant becomes another picture and its questions? | XM Community
Question

How can I randomize 4 pictures, so each participant becomes another picture and its questions?

• 12 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello there :)

For my master thesis I need that each participants becomes one from four pictures and its questions.

Let me explain maybe more clearly. I have four variants of packaging design. I need that each participants become one variant so I can for example say that 25 % of participants had the first variant, another 25% participants had the second variant, another 25 % the third variant, and the 25% the fourth variant. How can I carry out this randomization within one questionnaire?

thank you!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi Noeminunu
I think you can achieve this by following below points.
1.   Using the survey flow randomizer, you can randomly pick name and URL of one variant packaging.
2.   Piped text the image URL embedded data in the image tag (using question source) in the question so image will be displayed.
3.   You can use the quotas to control and monitoring the distribution of 4 variant images. Also, use quota logic in assigning the variant name and URL in survey flow.

Leave a Reply