How to copy a block of questions with their logics from one survey to another? | XM Community
Question

How to copy a block of questions with their logics from one survey to another?

• 11 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • Level 1 ●
  • 22 replies

Hi Qualtrics Community,
I have a block of questions in survey1, and I want to bring those exact same questions into survey2, along with all the logic.
I did the following but the logic doesn't come along and the questions get copied in the end of the survey:

1. I copied the desired block from survey1 into a library (using block options-->copy to library).

2. In survey2, I went to the block where I wanted the questions to be imported-->Selected the"Import Questions" option-->navigated to the library where I saved my desired block--> Clicked Import.

How should I go about so that the entire block of questions can be imported into survey2 along with the logics? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ank

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

We cannot store logics of the question along with question in library. Instead if this is some big block of question that need to be copied, then copying whole survey and deleting unwanted survey elements would be a better approach.

Leave a Reply