In mobile view, can I transition from one section to the top of the next section, not the bottom? | XM Community
Question

In mobile view, can I transition from one section to the top of the next section, not the bottom?

• 24 June 2020
  • 2 replies

I have created a survey that can be taken either on a PC or by using mobile view on a smart phone. While testing the survey in mobile view (using an Apple iPhone), the survey transitions from the bottom of one list of questions (block/section) to the next but starts in the next section at the bottom of the list of questions. This forces the user to scroll up to the beginning of that section to see and answer the questions.
How can I set the survey in mobile view so that when a user finishes one section, the program goes to the top of the next section instead of the bottom?
I appreciate any help that is offered to overcome this. (Hopefully it is not a programming issue that cannot be addressed.)
Thanks,
Robert

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

See: https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/18653#Comment_18653

Thanks! I was able to copy and paste the code in the headers box (although the box is very small and I had my doubts that code could be inserted into it). However, I republished the survey and now the transition from one page or section to the next goes to the top of the next section, not the bottom. This really helps.
Thanks again for the link to the prior questions.
Robert

Leave a Reply