Insert info to respondent about their percentage of responded questions | XM Community
Skip to main content
Hi!

My survey contains only questions that are not mandatory. However, I would like to add a final message to my survey, just before the respondent submits, to inform them about the percentage of questions they answered and if they are sure they want to submit (especially to highlight if they did not answer lots of questions!). Is there a way to achieve this? Thank you!
You can do this with math operations and embedded data .

What you'll need to do is create two embedded data fields: One for your total number of questions and a dynamic one that updates each time a respondent answers a question. After each question, add a branch and if the respondent answered that question, add one to the dynamic field.

At the end of the survey, divide the dynamic field by your total number field and add that as a new embedded variable that you can then pipe into a text field or into the question that asks them if they want to submit.
Whaoo ! thank you for your explaination! Sounds a bit long to implement, but great!

Leave a Reply