Is there a way to view the respondents who did not respond to a survey request? | XM Community
Skip to main content
I want to see who didn't answer a survey request. I can't find how to do it. When I schedule a reminder email Qualtrics says they'll send the email to the unfinished respondents. I want to be able to pull out who did not respond. Thanks
Go to your survey > Distributions > Emails > Drop-down arrow next to your distribution > Download History. It will produce a CSV export. The Status column will tell you who has done the survey or not.

Is there a way to view the respondents who did not respond to a survey request in a dashboard?

Did you ever get the solution to your question? I am trying to do the same exact thing. I would like to see all the distribution list in the dashboard that includes the status (complete/incomplete) column. Thank you for your help!

You need to map your Respondent Funnel into the dashboard as a source, and you can then report on this. Make sure that Respondent Funnel is enabled in your brand.

Excellent! In my research, I came across info on the Respondent Funnel. I was wondering if that would work! I am in the process of getting that activated!
Thank you!

Leave a Reply