Limitation of the Number of the Visualization Simple Tables under the Same Question (Same Page) | XM Community
Skip to main content

Is there a limitation of the number of the Visualization Simple Tables I can make under the same question (same page)? I have a matrix/rating scale question with 16 choices (element ratings). I need to make 32 of the tables under this question, 16 of them are for male only and other 16 are for female only. I did some of the tables under “Report” / “Results”. After I made 27 simple tables for this question, I could not add anymore simple tables for this question. The button of “Add Visualization” was disable. (Sometime we even have a matrix question with 20 or more items and I need to make 40 of the tables under this matrix question. )

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Huiling Pohlo

Hi Huiling! The limit is 28 visualizations per page before the option to add visualizations is greyed out (we've added a warning to this support page). Instead, it is recommended that you use advanced reports to add as many visualizations as you'd like! 😊

Leave a Reply