Manipulate, then reveal true scores at end | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi all
First post. Hopefully correct category.
I have a multiple choice test, in 2 parts, set up where I want to give false results to provoke a performance change in part 2. I can use the embedded scores with conditions, and a branch with 'end of survey'. However, I need to manipulate scores in the second part also. So far, the only advice I seen is to create a second project, and include the URL for this in a customised 'end of survey' message at the the 'end' of test 1.
The issue I have is that I want to reveal the correct scores of both tests at the very end of the whole test. Is there away to do this without setting up 2 projects? Or can I refer back to scores from a previous project?
Thanks in advance
Shane 😊

We can do both the part in the same project, like get the actual score of part 1 and store it in ED and then manipulate it based on your condition and store it and show it to respondent. Similarly do this for second survey and at the end show the actual scores of both the surveys.

Thanks so much for the reply. Can I create 2 different sets of scores as ED? For example, "Score 1" as the score for the first part of the test, and "Score 2" for the second part? I can only seem to create one category.

Yes, you can create two category. Also, we can show both score using piping but cannot show both category scoring summary

Leave a Reply