Populate Multiple Choice Dropdown from List | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello Community!
I would like to know if there is a way to populate a dropdown list on a side by side question with a separate list. I have a survey where a team lead is going to fill out members of staff who need to claim cash tips. There are 8 rows with each being able to be any of the choices in the list. I would like to be able to save a list of the staff in one place and have the question pull from this list so that when the list needs to be updated there is just one place that that will have to be done.
I need to use the list because the values are sent to payroll. Payroll would like the result to be the employee name exactly as it appears in the HR software and the ID number from the HR software. I want to be able to ensure data integrity so I would like for the human to not have to type in all this info every time.
Thank you for your help! I have looked around the community but can't seem to find a solution already discussed.
Will

Hi wbo7! If you have not yet already, we'd recommend taking a look at this support page about our Drill Down Question Type. If you need any help setting this up or have any additional questions, be sure to reach out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to help!

Hi there,
I was wondering if you managed to work this out in the end last year as I'm trying to do the same thing?
Thanks

Leave a Reply