Quotas take time to update | XM Community
Skip to main content
Hi all, [I just realised I asked in the wrong forum category and I cannot delete it or move it...sorry...if moderators can please do so]

I cannot find this or a similar question in the forum so here we go.

I have a question with quotas, in particular a Pick, Group and Rank question. The idea is that every item within the question has a quota and once the quota for an item has been met then this item is not displayed. I expect the survey to be taken by multiple people within a matter of minutes.

While testing it, it appears that the quotas take time to update (as I said, multiple Ps taking the survey within a short time) which results in items being displayed even if their quotas should have been met.

Any ideas how I can make quotas update instantly once the survey has been submitted?

Thank you in advance.
Hi there!

The only thing I can think of is if the participants start the survey before the quota is met and it is met WHILE they are taking the survey.

The quota will be updated when a participant submits their survey, not once they answer the question. Perhaps that is what you're seeing?

Leave a Reply