Randomly Present Blocks of Questions with a limit/quota to the number of times a block is presented | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,
I have a survey with 10 blocks. I want each block to be presented to 5 people (not any more or less). In the survey flow, I set the randomizer to show 1 block and then set it to present it evenly. However, the number of responses to the blocks are not even. In my responses, I see that some blocks have as high as 8 responses while some have only 3 responses.
I do have an screening question, but this shows up before the respondents are randomly assigned to a block. So only people who qualify at the screening stage should be shown one of the 10 blocks.
Is there a way to set a limit/quota in such a way that each block is only shown to 5 respondents (not more or less)? Once the counter reaches 5, then this block should not be shown to any other participant.
Any help will be appreciated.

Create a quota for each block i.e. (select any question mostly first of each block) if a question of the block is displayed then increment the quota. Under randomizer, add branch logic to each block as - if respective block quota is not met then show the block.

Leave a Reply