Reports for Individuals - show my score in relation to other data | XM Community

Reports for Individuals - show my score in relation to other data

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • QPN Level 2 ●●
  • 2 replies

Hi,
I am currently trying to set up a survey that assesses the level of maturity in a field for participants. It has a scoring running in the background, based on the score you receive different end of survey messages with your "level".
However, participants should be able to sign up for a more detailed report that they receive via email. This report should for one show their own score in the individual categories (blocks) in a spider chart but should also show how they compare within the categories to other participants.
I have 3 problems in my report:

• Is there a best practice guide for showing scoring in a report? I can only find widgets that display my full score, average, mean - but I would like to show e.g. scores per category (block)

• How do I set up the report so that it shows only the data of a certain individual/1 participant in it?

• How do I indicate what the individual answered WITHIN all the gathered answers?

Has anybody set up something like this?
Thank you!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Showing a report that uses both individual and aggregate data will not be possible using only Qualtrics.
You can create a report that shows a summary of all responses. At the end of the survey, you could send the respondent their responses along with a link to this report, for them to tally.
If you'd like to create a custom report incorporating both, individual and aggregate data, please drop me a message and we can discuss.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

JosieEge ManuF CarinaK

I did a similar this using embedded data. I created some additional embedded fields in survey flow under some branch conditions. I used score points to control branch conditions and assigned some texual and other data into those fields.
later I used those embedded fields into my report instead of using scores.

Badge

If anyone has an answer to this I'd love to hear it as I'm struggling with the same thing

I am also very curious if there is a best practice related to this as I am trying to set up something very similar!

Leave a Reply