Save Button | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello
Is it possible to have a save button in the survey but where it does not submit the survey. Reason I ask is often times a user will fill out part of the survey but will need to come back at a later time to complete. I know that if you exit/close the survey and click on the link it returns the user to the in progress survey however this does seem intuitive.

Trying to add a "Save & Continue/Complete at a later time" button. I think this will be help users understand they can save something while in progoress and return at a later time.
Thanks

Ryan

Hi Ryan,
There is no Save button feature in Qualtrics.
https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/12834/is-there-any-way-to-create-save-button-on-qualtrics-surveyThe workaround I can think of is to add a footer note that says 'You can come back to this survey at a later time or before expiry date' etc.
Hope that helps.

Thank you for the reply.
What I decided to do is at the end of the survey is ask the question "are you ready to submit the survey", if they say "no" I have a message that says please close the window, your data will be saved and you can return to the survey using the original link.

Leave a Reply