Separating piped text from multi-select questions | XM Community
Skip to main content
I have five questions that are multi-select, then I want to take the responses from those to create a ranking question. I was able to use a carry forward question, but this only allowed me to select the responses from a single question. My next try was to pipe the responses from each question in.

I was able to pipe the responses into a ranking question, but if the user selects multiple options in any of the questions, it shows as a comma-separated list.

Is there any way to break these into individual options to be ranked? Or is there a better way of doing this?
Hello @mkosterich ,

Put all the options of five multichoice question in ranking question then apply display logic to options in ranking question, as if the option is selected in the respective multichoice question
> @Shashi said:

> Hello @mkosterich ,

>

> Put all the options of five multichoice question in ranking question then apply display logic to options in ranking question, as if the option is selected in the respective multichoice question

>

Thanks for your recommendation! This will work, the only question is how long it will take me to manually add all the display logic for the 35 potential responses... Guess I'll give it a shot. 😃

Leave a Reply